Thursday, February 18, 2010

Women are hmm...complicated?

Is it true that women are hard to please?

So yesterday, I heard my friends complaining about his teacher for this course he took. And I know his teacher too. He was talking about the result of the midterm he took and there is some kind of a misunderstanding of the question and the answer that he wrote.

After he burst (small) about what happened to another friend who also took the same course, he told me that

"Nurisya, women are complicated". In a mocking kind a way. He refer it to the teacher.

I just laugh and reply with, is there any particular reason why did you say that. Oh, he said that he got lots of reasons to strengthen his statement. He continued saying that we don't know what exactly that she want. How much details that she want and sometime, she herself don't even know what she want. It's pretty big issue.

I'm not sure if I am in the group of a complicated human being. I usually see myself being very particular and every single things that I take should be practical. So how complicated is that?

Though when it comes to this scientist, in this case a mathematician, and to be more specific, a functional analyst, maybe the terms of complicated falls within the area of his or her works. It doesn't have to be influence by ones gender.

P/S- then what happen to the usual sense which say men are unpredictable. Is it true?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

men are unpredictable.....? Yes...i agree with that!....hahahhah