I've been doing this calculation of group multiplication from a 'new' group representation theory for about two weeks now. Last weekend saw me doing it over and over again. Which at the end, showed that no resolution is covered. Last week also during my discussion, me and my advisor are somehow 'fighting' each other to show which formula really works and how to solve it.
There are two things which I need to prove. The first part is using the group multiplication one needs to show that the group representation is correct. And the second part is to get the correct matrix form from the group representation. I sense that this is not as simple as the 2x2 or 3x3 matrices. So I start with 4x4 and all my matrix multiplication so far show a NO go. One of the terms which I got is not correct. I just manage to get only three terms correct out of four. Which is not correct at all. It has to be a unique solution.
Owh I feel so so tired. But I need to keep it up and try other ways plus trying to look for if there is meaning comes out of it. The multiplication and groups. Aarrgghh...
There are two things which I need to prove. The first part is using the group multiplication one needs to show that the group representation is correct. And the second part is to get the correct matrix form from the group representation. I sense that this is not as simple as the 2x2 or 3x3 matrices. So I start with 4x4 and all my matrix multiplication so far show a NO go. One of the terms which I got is not correct. I just manage to get only three terms correct out of four. Which is not correct at all. It has to be a unique solution.
Owh I feel so so tired. But I need to keep it up and try other ways plus trying to look for if there is meaning comes out of it. The multiplication and groups. Aarrgghh...
No comments:
Post a Comment