Last week, the teacher started his first lecture on Lie Groups in giving definitions on groups and stuff like that. I'm going to summarize later on (in my own words) basic important definitions that going to be understand when we learned about groups specifically the Lie Groups. Today is just the continuation from last week topics, but a little depth on the representation theory. Personally I need to work out on this one since I don't recall I have ever experienced this subject before.
It is a good practice for myself to be able to put some details on the web as my own personal (input) database which going to be useful in future. This is a mathematics class but I don't see any numbers and a common mathematical work being presented through out the lecture.
Note: I am so dense!
It is a good practice for myself to be able to put some details on the web as my own personal (input) database which going to be useful in future. This is a mathematics class but I don't see any numbers and a common mathematical work being presented through out the lecture.
Note: I am so dense!
No comments:
Post a Comment