I received an email later today from our graduate assistant. She mentioned that she has to withdraw my name from the course that I have registered for the Winter term, Mathematical Quantum Mechanics due to the low enrollmment. There are only two of us. I was sad about the news since the teacher for the course is my supervisor. During our first lecture, I was kind of excited to listen to his lecture.
It was more than just a lecture. He inspired us with a very nice starting through intuitive examples of quantum mechanics. In my early days, it is far well-known that subject on quantum mechanics is less interesting to students due to its depth abstract mathematical usage which is unreachable from any ordinary imagination. But believe me. Once when we get to its roots and terminologies, it was really interesting. There are many to relate to the physical world but of coz there's more open question about its existence.
I really hope that I can still have a chance to take this course. I have more years to go. This is something that I really needs as to practice myself to become a good QM teacher one day.
It was more than just a lecture. He inspired us with a very nice starting through intuitive examples of quantum mechanics. In my early days, it is far well-known that subject on quantum mechanics is less interesting to students due to its depth abstract mathematical usage which is unreachable from any ordinary imagination. But believe me. Once when we get to its roots and terminologies, it was really interesting. There are many to relate to the physical world but of coz there's more open question about its existence.
I really hope that I can still have a chance to take this course. I have more years to go. This is something that I really needs as to practice myself to become a good QM teacher one day.
2 comments:
mungkin puan salmah boleh ambik kursus jahitan pulak lepas ni.. saya tau puan salmah bukan nyer reti jahit baju.. kesian nnt anak pakai baju koyak.. wargahahahah.. jgn marahhhhhhhhhh
kursus jahitan eh..iyo la tuh
Post a Comment