Bonjour!
Believe it or not, yesterday I had register myself to a French Cancan: French conversation group for beginner. The session will only be one and half hour per week every Wednesday and will be going on until April 1st. It is an informal session, with no pressures, no exams and just having fun. This is why I sign my name up. Also it is free for any Concordian with a valid student card. The group consists of approximately 20 people, and most of us are not from Canada. Most of them also have taken a basic course in French while, I have none, zero. So, truly I am an original beginner.
The first session was trying to know the pronounciation in French. Everybody were introducing ourselves and after that we need to introduce ourselves again in French. It is kind of tricky and I kind of split my tongue a bit. Though I managed to introduce myself in French for a first time. Who cares if I pronounced it badly or incorrect. As long as it sound like French, it'll be OK. hehehe...
As the instructor was saying, the key to success is your self-esteem. Don't be afraid and be brave to spill it out.
Believe it or not, yesterday I had register myself to a French Cancan: French conversation group for beginner. The session will only be one and half hour per week every Wednesday and will be going on until April 1st. It is an informal session, with no pressures, no exams and just having fun. This is why I sign my name up. Also it is free for any Concordian with a valid student card. The group consists of approximately 20 people, and most of us are not from Canada. Most of them also have taken a basic course in French while, I have none, zero. So, truly I am an original beginner.
The first session was trying to know the pronounciation in French. Everybody were introducing ourselves and after that we need to introduce ourselves again in French. It is kind of tricky and I kind of split my tongue a bit. Though I managed to introduce myself in French for a first time. Who cares if I pronounced it badly or incorrect. As long as it sound like French, it'll be OK. hehehe...
As the instructor was saying, the key to success is your self-esteem. Don't be afraid and be brave to spill it out.
1 comment:
the key to success is your self-esteem.
i like that..
Post a Comment