Never walk along with these people. Is it because of they do have longer legs than I am?
It was my first time to join the Graduate Student Seminar organized by ISM (Institut des sciences mathématiques) an institute with the member of 8 Quebec's university. This week it was running at UQAM (Universite de Quebec). There were three of us from Concordia (myself, valerie and alexhandra). I thought we're going to take a metro to UQAM. But they choose to walk since the weather is so nice, not so windy and no rain. And again I thought it was very nearby.
I just can't believed that I just passes three other metro stations just to get to UQAM. Goshh..it took us 20 minutes to reach at the seminar place. I might say that it will be from our faculty of science to the fact of engineering. However, our route was just straight way fo the east from Concordia through all the tall buildings. To tell the truth, I'm not complaining that we walked. The thing is these two girls walk very fast. Well they were really really fast. Two steps of mine will be consecutively to equal to their one step, I think. I felt like I'm running and it was so exhausted. My leg feel so tired and the next morning it hurts. hahaha... you know the feeling of when you're been running for the first time.
Next week the seminar would be at UDM (Université de Montréal) and after that at our place. I wonder if we're gonna walk again. But, alamak next week is hari raya on the oct 1st. Can I make it to the seminar? Let see
notes: I manage to find the Muslim prayer room at concordia. It's nice place but quite further to my lab.
It was my first time to join the Graduate Student Seminar organized by ISM (Institut des sciences mathématiques) an institute with the member of 8 Quebec's university. This week it was running at UQAM (Universite de Quebec). There were three of us from Concordia (myself, valerie and alexhandra). I thought we're going to take a metro to UQAM. But they choose to walk since the weather is so nice, not so windy and no rain. And again I thought it was very nearby.
I just can't believed that I just passes three other metro stations just to get to UQAM. Goshh..it took us 20 minutes to reach at the seminar place. I might say that it will be from our faculty of science to the fact of engineering. However, our route was just straight way fo the east from Concordia through all the tall buildings. To tell the truth, I'm not complaining that we walked. The thing is these two girls walk very fast. Well they were really really fast. Two steps of mine will be consecutively to equal to their one step, I think. I felt like I'm running and it was so exhausted. My leg feel so tired and the next morning it hurts. hahaha... you know the feeling of when you're been running for the first time.
Next week the seminar would be at UDM (Université de Montréal) and after that at our place. I wonder if we're gonna walk again. But, alamak next week is hari raya on the oct 1st. Can I make it to the seminar? Let see
notes: I manage to find the Muslim prayer room at concordia. It's nice place but quite further to my lab.
No comments:
Post a Comment