Monday, September 22, 2008

Breakfasting - Malaysian student

Yesterday, we're welcoming three malaysian students to have a breakfasting together. Another reason for this special invitation would be to say thanks to one of the student who have been very generous in helping us the house we live in today. Plus other favour that he had done for us as a preparation to coming to Montreal.

The thing is, I'm almost freak-out since this will be my first time to ever cook for a group of people. Well just tell the truth I am not (really totally a way out) to be a best and respective cooker. But don't get me wrong coz I love to cook actually. If I have a chance to meet a good cook, then I might as well be as terror as he/she did. hehe... As a regular practice I've just happened to serve my family, brothers and also my sweet hubby. They don't have a high taste and such demanding for a five star serving food hotel like. So it puts me under a safe zone feeling.

However yesterday its just the time for me to have some test and out of safe zone. Let just get done with it. With few discussion, we decided to have my special sambal ayam, kurma daging and some vegetables. It would be like a kampung style served. It went out well and it reminds that that cook is where the taste is if not perfect (should be almost) in terms of sweet, sour and the food itself must be cooked.

ade petua lagi ker?

No comments: