It is now Wednesday and it is also the first day of the September 2010. Next week, insyaAllah we will celebrate our hari raya Aidilfitri. Meaning that Syawal is just around the corner. How fast isn't it? I still remember two weeks back we're just started our first day of Ramadhan. How quick...so so quick.
Next week also, my class will officially start. I have registered for the advanced quantum mechanics course under the Physics department. Last Winter, I took an audit course for the quantum mechanics too but it was under the Mathematics and Statistics department. And just now I met my Russian friend who used to sit for the same class during the QM course last Winter. Good news is his supervisor also asked him to take this advanced QM course under the physics. This means that I have a known friend in that class. At least. Don't have to start a fresh conversation with a new face. I am so happy about this. Peter was his name, is a very cool guy, plus a very very nice in person. He has willingly gave me a permission to use his work place and his PC at our SGW campus office whenever I want. He was also working part time, so he's not in the office all day. I am so thankful and please by his generosity.
So now, I'm trying to finish the rest of the work that have been asked by my adviser. Next week, I will be bundled up with assignments and notes from the course.
Good luck to me...
Next week also, my class will officially start. I have registered for the advanced quantum mechanics course under the Physics department. Last Winter, I took an audit course for the quantum mechanics too but it was under the Mathematics and Statistics department. And just now I met my Russian friend who used to sit for the same class during the QM course last Winter. Good news is his supervisor also asked him to take this advanced QM course under the physics. This means that I have a known friend in that class. At least. Don't have to start a fresh conversation with a new face. I am so happy about this. Peter was his name, is a very cool guy, plus a very very nice in person. He has willingly gave me a permission to use his work place and his PC at our SGW campus office whenever I want. He was also working part time, so he's not in the office all day. I am so thankful and please by his generosity.
So now, I'm trying to finish the rest of the work that have been asked by my adviser. Next week, I will be bundled up with assignments and notes from the course.
Good luck to me...
1 comment:
alangkah bagusnya kalaulah UPM ada advanced quantum mechanics..hehehe...ada tapi ramai tak suka..ish2...
Post a Comment