Today is the first day of the Quantum Mechanics II (QM II) course. It will be carry on during this semester for every Wednesday afternoon from 2pm until 4.45pm. I was so excited to attend this course since the lecture will be given by my supervisor. Plus also on how would he made quantum mechanics to be lovable. That is the first thing he did, when he first started his lecture. He said exactly
"this would be a very fun course. It contains the story of the love of my life which is quantum mechanics"
I do have a bit of uneasy on how I would perform in his class, but the way he gave lecture effected me even more.
As I imagined, the student who took this courses are mostly male students. The fact that I'm trying to be as early as possible to the class, so that I can sit in front was not working that well. I'm competing myself with a few other tough guys which also taller than myself. And in the end I only secure myself for the second row. Maybe next time I can try to squeeze more to get a better view.
Today's topic touched on the historical of quantum mechanics and later on trying to generate concepts from the classical mechanics towards quantum mechanics. This is by doing the most famous example such as the pendulum and harmonic oscillator. I can safely say that I enjoyed this first lecture and also understand most of the topic which have been discussed.
good luck...
"this would be a very fun course. It contains the story of the love of my life which is quantum mechanics"
I do have a bit of uneasy on how I would perform in his class, but the way he gave lecture effected me even more.
As I imagined, the student who took this courses are mostly male students. The fact that I'm trying to be as early as possible to the class, so that I can sit in front was not working that well. I'm competing myself with a few other tough guys which also taller than myself. And in the end I only secure myself for the second row. Maybe next time I can try to squeeze more to get a better view.
Today's topic touched on the historical of quantum mechanics and later on trying to generate concepts from the classical mechanics towards quantum mechanics. This is by doing the most famous example such as the pendulum and harmonic oscillator. I can safely say that I enjoyed this first lecture and also understand most of the topic which have been discussed.
good luck...
4 comments:
hari ini juga hari pertama weekly discussion..tak tahu sama ada diri ini "useful person" atau tidak dalam discussion kelak....
Kalau ada masa...boleh la berkongsi nota-nota....
anonymous...
sudah mula discussion. bagiuhh
paw...
nice meeting you.
of coz. tiada masalah utk berkongsi nota. dialu-alukan. bg details kelak senang berhubung. nota terkini telahpun ada pada saya.
cheers
emel sahaja ke fawwazz@gmail.com
Post a Comment