Just to spice things up regarding the new Season 8 winner of American Idol. At the very beginning everyone has predicted (even Simon Cowell) that Adam Lambert will owns the title of a winner. However I'm not sure what happened to Adam's fan, their votes are less than Kriss Allen. Right now Kriss is enjoying his first single call "No Boundaries". I personally like the song. But sadly to say that I like the version of Adam Lambert's rather than Kriss Allen's version. Readers can decide it yourself. I post both versions.
Kriss Allen's version
Adam's version (I think, maybe the song which best described as rock genre suits Adam's voice more).
But overall I'm happy with the final results. Kriss is definitely a talented one of a singer. He's catchy and more versatile than Adam.
...
Plus I very much enjoyed the performance of Kriss and Keith Urban during the finale night. Again enjoy.
...
Plus I very much enjoyed the performance of Kriss and Keith Urban during the finale night. Again enjoy.
Song title "Kiss the Girl" by Keith Urban
p/s- personal point of view
3 comments:
aku rasa adam nyanyi lg best.. kris nyanyi no boundaries mcm x sampai je..
tu la yg aku rasa jugak.
hehehe, tak dapat kabau pasal ni..hehhe
Post a Comment