Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Weekly Discussion #...

On this weekly progress work meeting, there is also other student who joint me for my presentation. He was a previous student of my advisor. Very unlucky that I need to present on something that I didn't expected to do. Welcome to the real hectic world.

I've been asked to tell everyone what is the BCH formula is all about. This is not something that I'm ready for. The outcome is worse. I feel bad at the first beginning but towards the end I feel happy. A single force and unexpected things that is useful from someone, and you just need to do it (whether you like it or not) can sometime be very privileged. I really need to work on my style of reading and also in my style of understanding of every topics that I've read. And later tell it out loud without referring to a note. How many times that I need to remind me of this. Enough said. It's time to make it a fact.

Note: I'm in my PhD mood swing...

No comments: