Monday, April 20, 2009

Unnecessary 'Sound'

We have our final class last week with the rest of individual presentations as part of the marks for the course. I've given mine the week before, so I was more relax. We have extra audience this time, who was also the advisor of one of the student. From his figure, I can tell that he is one of a kind. We've been talking about this professor before. One of my friend told me that he has a sleep disorder known as narcolepsy. His hair is very white with half of his head being uncovered and he sit next to me. Before we begin the session, he told us

"I come here for my student, the rest of you just ignore me and act like normal"

Hmm...I am not sure what he meant by that. But in my opinion, something awesome will happened today.

Since his student presented the last, I found the professor sleep and snored most of the time. But at some point all of a sudden he did raised a question. A very insightful kind of question. I've seen this before during my other seminar.

But then, while I am trying to pay attention to the presentation, I heard someone fart. Though it was a very light sound and I just not sure if that kind of sound that I've heard. So I just ignore it. Next when our teacher trying to explain an extra input for the subject, there's another sound, huge, loud and clear (plus a vibration). And this time, I am so sure that the professor next to me was the one who blow it out. Thank god that no spreading smell.

I'm trying hard enough not to laugh and stay focus on the board. Our teacher also keep on talking, just like nothing happened. Owh like I thought, this professor is one of a kind. After the class, we went for lunch to celebrate our final day and laugh out loud for what just happened during the presentation.

The three of us, Sara and Alex. I missed Rodrigo's pic.




1 comment:

yadoq said...

ngko balik mesia jgn buat perangai org sana kentut dlm kelas dah le yer.. warhhahahahaha