Friday, December 12, 2008

My First Presentation

Wow...I just finished my first presentation today. And that will be the end of the touchè of the last course of my fall term. There are five of us and the speaker was selected in an alphabetical order. The rest were using their family name instead of their own name but I choose to use mine. And so I was the third person to give the talk.

My topic was quite a straight forward. It is the representation theorem and distributional function. I have to cover two topics which consists of six unequal theorem. The whole idea of the topic was to used the general theorem of converges in order to proof the representation theorem. This is actually a theoretical rather than practical subject. There's nothing more to add up to the theorem. I think I am lucky to have choose this topic. Because in my opinion anyone can do the same if they are given the opportunity. Nothing much to argue.

As usual, like I'm used to give a simple talk during my day at Physics Dept. (for the quantum group discussion..) my aim for the presentation was to make sure that the audience is with me and I'm not carried away with my own thoughts and so on.

No comments: