For this last entry I'm going to talk about a book which I purchased quite recently.
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
After watching the movie version of Twilight released on 23rd November 2008, I hurriedly bought the book version from Amazon. I got less price for being a devoted customer to Amazon since I came here in Montreal. There are other books which I promised myself to buy them after seeing the movie. But that all can wait since I was satisfied with the movie . To name a few, I will someday buy Nicholas Spark's, "A Walk To Remember", Cecelia Ahern's, "P.S I Love You" and J.K. Rowling's, "Harry Potters...". Though like I said, these all can wait. I have no intention to purchase them in a short time.
However, it was a different feeling after I watched Twilight. I found there's something missing and I want more. That's why I decided to buy the book. After reading a few pages, I am right about it. The story was beautifully written and the plot was so interesting. It was so irresistible and I can hardly put it down.
I am very mad at myself now because reading Twilight forbid myself to do other important stuffs during the winter break. I have another two serious book to be attached with (the group theory and differential geometry) apart of Twilight. These two books need pencil and paper in hand...hehe.
Though I'm going to play fair here, I am now more that half of pages of Twilight and I'm going to take a break...
Come on now, I need to be disciplined. If not who else?
Note: Farewell 2008...
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
After watching the movie version of Twilight released on 23rd November 2008, I hurriedly bought the book version from Amazon. I got less price for being a devoted customer to Amazon since I came here in Montreal. There are other books which I promised myself to buy them after seeing the movie. But that all can wait since I was satisfied with the movie . To name a few, I will someday buy Nicholas Spark's, "A Walk To Remember", Cecelia Ahern's, "P.S I Love You" and J.K. Rowling's, "Harry Potters...". Though like I said, these all can wait. I have no intention to purchase them in a short time.
However, it was a different feeling after I watched Twilight. I found there's something missing and I want more. That's why I decided to buy the book. After reading a few pages, I am right about it. The story was beautifully written and the plot was so interesting. It was so irresistible and I can hardly put it down.
I am very mad at myself now because reading Twilight forbid myself to do other important stuffs during the winter break. I have another two serious book to be attached with (the group theory and differential geometry) apart of Twilight. These two books need pencil and paper in hand...hehe.
Though I'm going to play fair here, I am now more that half of pages of Twilight and I'm going to take a break...
Come on now, I need to be disciplined. If not who else?
Note: Farewell 2008...
No comments:
Post a Comment