"Bengkel Penasihatan Akademik"- I was asked to join this workshop for future sake. It was announced one day before that tutors are compulsory to attend this. I'm being quite skeptical about this compulsory thing as I'm quite sure that when the day come, I will only see the faces of my department's tutors only. As the day arrived, yes I was right. Other faces are our senior lectures and some are the new young lectures. This is not hearing myself making complaint but I believed its a good practice of our head of department to show some enthusiastism from the member of department to any program launched by the faculty.
During the workshop, we were all been spread of by five talks given by respective speaker, mostly related towards academic advisory element since at the end of this month, new student will start to begin their new semester. Everything is mostly tackled on how a lecturer handle his/her student successfully. But above all I enjoyed the talk given by the head of Counseling Section of the university where he's content is most of not boring. I must say that usually a counselor know how to tackle an audience since that kind of thing is the thing they use to.
One thing I learn was, keep yourself happy and smile as it represents a smart people. To start a practice try to pronounce the number TIGA as tige, 3. Look at the mirror and I'll tell you that you will find yourself smiling. Even though you are trying enough not to smile. Go...try it on
During the workshop, we were all been spread of by five talks given by respective speaker, mostly related towards academic advisory element since at the end of this month, new student will start to begin their new semester. Everything is mostly tackled on how a lecturer handle his/her student successfully. But above all I enjoyed the talk given by the head of Counseling Section of the university where he's content is most of not boring. I must say that usually a counselor know how to tackle an audience since that kind of thing is the thing they use to.
One thing I learn was, keep yourself happy and smile as it represents a smart people. To start a practice try to pronounce the number TIGA as tige, 3. Look at the mirror and I'll tell you that you will find yourself smiling. Even though you are trying enough not to smile. Go...try it on
3 comments:
TIGA ke TIGER?..
Welcome back to blogosphere!..keep writting!
yeahh..i'm bloggering again
oghe besut kato "TIGOOOO"... mulut keno muncung lebih.
Post a Comment