We had resume our 23rd discussion group. The topic is not related to either maths or physics, but it was related to the word editor used by scientist especially physicist and mathematician when they are publishing their journals, books, theses and so on.
This is again about LaTeX. I just found out that all this while I had pronounce it wrongly. TeX is not pronounce as Te(ks), it was actually Te(ch) like we said 'te(ch)nology". Our speaker of the day, as I can called him a pro-user of LaTeX as he's been using LaTeX for quite a long time and it has became of his a used to of word editor. He did highlight a few of importance of user to use LaTeX as it is professional especially for publications and most of all author concentrate on content without paying much attention of the format setting.
I personally think that, LaTeX is absolutely nice together with the slide presentation and drawing image option. All we need to do is make sure that packages related must be installed in the miktex system.
Right now, I am trying to convert my master thesis to LaTeX version, as I'm happy to see the result later on. God Willing...
This is again about LaTeX. I just found out that all this while I had pronounce it wrongly. TeX is not pronounce as Te(ks), it was actually Te(ch) like we said 'te(ch)nology". Our speaker of the day, as I can called him a pro-user of LaTeX as he's been using LaTeX for quite a long time and it has became of his a used to of word editor. He did highlight a few of importance of user to use LaTeX as it is professional especially for publications and most of all author concentrate on content without paying much attention of the format setting.
I personally think that, LaTeX is absolutely nice together with the slide presentation and drawing image option. All we need to do is make sure that packages related must be installed in the miktex system.
Right now, I am trying to convert my master thesis to LaTeX version, as I'm happy to see the result later on. God Willing...
No comments:
Post a Comment