Last week I missed my quantum mechanic class not because I do it in purpose but I have a bad cold and sore throat. And I feel so bad about it. Of cause this is just my audit course, not an officially registered one. But I've been given my full commitment for this class. I have take the opportunity to do almost all the assignment. At least it is for my own good.
But, the truth is I hardly ever missed a class or even a related weekly seminar. But last week I cannot help it because my body didn't seem to cooperate that well. Last week also I hand in my report a day earlier before the day of class via email to my adviser and supposedly I should at least have a quick discussed with him last week. But I missed them.
And this week, yesterday when I met him before the class, he asked me
"what happen to you last week? "
"sorry Prof. I had a cold" (oops...he wonders where I'd go)
"well, I can see that you still have a cold now, even you sound different"
I just putting up a smile. I hate to be the person anyone turned to especially before the class was about to get started. I really didn't purposely skipped the class. Believe me.
Then later after the class, one of my friend suggest me some medicine to relief the cold. I guess I getting better soon enough.
But, the truth is I hardly ever missed a class or even a related weekly seminar. But last week I cannot help it because my body didn't seem to cooperate that well. Last week also I hand in my report a day earlier before the day of class via email to my adviser and supposedly I should at least have a quick discussed with him last week. But I missed them.
And this week, yesterday when I met him before the class, he asked me
"what happen to you last week? "
"sorry Prof. I had a cold" (oops...he wonders where I'd go)
"well, I can see that you still have a cold now, even you sound different"
I just putting up a smile. I hate to be the person anyone turned to especially before the class was about to get started. I really didn't purposely skipped the class. Believe me.
Then later after the class, one of my friend suggest me some medicine to relief the cold. I guess I getting better soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment