I've been preparing myself for the comprehensive exam in the specialized part which is physics. Which means, I have to 'cover' my previous undergraduates study on classical mechanics (CM), electrodynamics (~EM) and quantum mechanics (QM) at the same time. They provide the textbooks plus the selected chapters to focus on. It looks impossible to do and create pressure at the same time. But earlier student proved that it can be done.
Looking at the selected chapters, I try to be as positive as I can in terms of grabbing any facts, techniques, method and everything which are important. Believed me there are so many (sigh). Also to be honest, there are some chapters which I don't remember myself ever went through. For example the WKB approximation in QM. Then I thought to save time, I can try to talk to my SV (who also the question maker) so maybe that few chapters can be excluded.
But the response was just
"well, try to look at it first"
An answer which I've expected. So bring it on (in a positive way)
Looking at the selected chapters, I try to be as positive as I can in terms of grabbing any facts, techniques, method and everything which are important. Believed me there are so many (sigh). Also to be honest, there are some chapters which I don't remember myself ever went through. For example the WKB approximation in QM. Then I thought to save time, I can try to talk to my SV (who also the question maker) so maybe that few chapters can be excluded.
But the response was just
"well, try to look at it first"
An answer which I've expected. So bring it on (in a positive way)
2 comments:
Pray to Allah, for He is the one will help you later on. Insyaallah..
Selamat ari raya. aku balik kg ari jumaat ni.. hehehehe.. oooo balik kg.. ooo balik kggggggggg
hahaha...mood raya nmpk. selamat2
Post a Comment