As usual I have a weekly discussion with my supervisor for the subject on the group theory, topics on Hilbert space and Lebesgue measure. Those three topics are the ultimate goal for the rest of 24/7 days of my life so far. However, for this week, after preparing myself for whole week on my presentation, I didn't managed to present a thing. Since my supervisor has taken the whole time to explain me the general idea of the matter discussed. And I found myself happy with it. I must say that this is the shortest discussion that I've ever had.
Before we end, I suggest few things on my preparation for the comprehensive exam plus continuing on the problems for modern analysis and group theory. He mentioned that in the mean time, he will hand over some journals and group theory problem for me to work on with because later on I may end up working on such problems. Better start now or then.
So I guest this is the beginning of my research work. It doesn't have to wait until I finished all my courses though. But first thing first, I need to pass the comprehensive test. Good luck.
Before we end, I suggest few things on my preparation for the comprehensive exam plus continuing on the problems for modern analysis and group theory. He mentioned that in the mean time, he will hand over some journals and group theory problem for me to work on with because later on I may end up working on such problems. Better start now or then.
So I guest this is the beginning of my research work. It doesn't have to wait until I finished all my courses though. But first thing first, I need to pass the comprehensive test. Good luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment