The unique thing about every newspaper is the publisher can put up some puzzles just to spice things up for the reader to be acquainted with more than just a news and report scenes. The famous one would be the cross puzzle, match and found the different of two 'alike' but not quite picture and so on. However the best thing in every newspaper in town (Montreal) would be the Sudoku. Yeah... There's always a Sudoku in paper like the Metro (French) and also the Gazzette.
Anywhere in town, especially in the metro subway, one can find people of any age will try to solve out Sudoku. Some are really an old old people. They seem enjoy doing it. Me too, there's even an evil Sudoku to be tried out if one has already being the master and trying to go next level up. Just google into sudoku, tons of related link will be appeared.
The other puzzle that I would like to highlight would be the spider solitaire. hehe... And I just found out that my nice friend Valerie also share the same interest. She played the game once a while in between her research works .
You know, doing theoretical, one need to read a lot and also spending most of his/her time working out the solutions. Which some of them takes longer time then ever just try to work it out. Plus siting in front of the computer for like hours. So when our brain get a little of tired, I especially like to try to solve the spider solitaire. It works to ease the tiredness of the functions of my brain. At least to regain back my energy to continue doing what I've started earlier.
Anywhere in town, especially in the metro subway, one can find people of any age will try to solve out Sudoku. Some are really an old old people. They seem enjoy doing it. Me too, there's even an evil Sudoku to be tried out if one has already being the master and trying to go next level up. Just google into sudoku, tons of related link will be appeared.
The other puzzle that I would like to highlight would be the spider solitaire. hehe... And I just found out that my nice friend Valerie also share the same interest. She played the game once a while in between her research works .
You know, doing theoretical, one need to read a lot and also spending most of his/her time working out the solutions. Which some of them takes longer time then ever just try to work it out. Plus siting in front of the computer for like hours. So when our brain get a little of tired, I especially like to try to solve the spider solitaire. It works to ease the tiredness of the functions of my brain. At least to regain back my energy to continue doing what I've started earlier.
1 comment:
perlukah kamu mengkamirkan puzzle tersebut utk release ur tiredness?
Post a Comment