OK, lets face it. Am I being paranoid or what. Is it just my feeling or it's nothing to do with anything. It's happened that exams over here is nothing the same like with exams we had in our country.
1. We can bring in formula (in only one piece front and back of a paper). So I wrote exactly the formula needed. But towards the day of the exams. I found out everyone wrote not only formula but also notes. Of coz in a very tiny little handwriting just to fit in both sided of the paper.
2. While exam is running, we usually don't discuss any of the question. Thus we don't even talked loud. Yeah maybe we can asked if the question really really confuses us. However in my midterm, everyone keep questioning the lecturer until they get to the answer.
But what really pissed me off is, the lecturer actually go one by one asking if they have came to point of question 2 for an answer. AND AND she didn't even asked me. Nope...she didn't stop at my place. You will never imagine that the class was actually were having a discussion instead of an exam. And it worst that I've just been left out. Totally left out.
There were just 9 of us in the class and to me its pretty small. I can hear a student and the lecturer was discussing the question in a very loud sound. For e.g.
Dialogue 1:
the lect - "Have you solved question 2 part 2?
student-"Not yet I've just finished part 1 (and she showed the lecturer her answer sheet)"
the lect-"Owh you actually has already the answer. Just write it in the form of Psi(s) and Phi(s). Now for part 2 you need to...bla..bla"
I can't help to hear again since time is running and I have another 2 parts of the question to answer. The the lecturer just went around the table asking everyone if they have come to answer question 2 part 2.
I was so confused and at the same time feel terrible about it (that shed didn't asked me) but I still want to make an effort and I just raised my hand and asked. And guess what, the lecturer just told me that "you need to make a change of variables" then she left. The discussion just continued. the lecturer even used the board to show everyone the idea. And I was so 'like terkapai-kapai', running towards time and in the same time stretching my brain to get an idea for solving the two parts. I again raised a hand to ask the lecturer, again the lecturer was just pointed very tiny ideas which don't really helps. Or maybe I asked in a wrong way. I'm not sure. But the lecturer never border to see how am I doing like the way she did it to the other student.
I just give up and wait for a stop sign to hand the paper in. I don't even bother to ask again. I am lost. So lost and mad.
So, am I being paranoid?
1. We can bring in formula (in only one piece front and back of a paper). So I wrote exactly the formula needed. But towards the day of the exams. I found out everyone wrote not only formula but also notes. Of coz in a very tiny little handwriting just to fit in both sided of the paper.
2. While exam is running, we usually don't discuss any of the question. Thus we don't even talked loud. Yeah maybe we can asked if the question really really confuses us. However in my midterm, everyone keep questioning the lecturer until they get to the answer.
But what really pissed me off is, the lecturer actually go one by one asking if they have came to point of question 2 for an answer. AND AND she didn't even asked me. Nope...she didn't stop at my place. You will never imagine that the class was actually were having a discussion instead of an exam. And it worst that I've just been left out. Totally left out.
There were just 9 of us in the class and to me its pretty small. I can hear a student and the lecturer was discussing the question in a very loud sound. For e.g.
Dialogue 1:
the lect - "Have you solved question 2 part 2?
student-"Not yet I've just finished part 1 (and she showed the lecturer her answer sheet)"
the lect-"Owh you actually has already the answer. Just write it in the form of Psi(s) and Phi(s). Now for part 2 you need to...bla..bla"
I can't help to hear again since time is running and I have another 2 parts of the question to answer. The the lecturer just went around the table asking everyone if they have come to answer question 2 part 2.
I was so confused and at the same time feel terrible about it (that shed didn't asked me) but I still want to make an effort and I just raised my hand and asked. And guess what, the lecturer just told me that "you need to make a change of variables" then she left. The discussion just continued. the lecturer even used the board to show everyone the idea. And I was so 'like terkapai-kapai', running towards time and in the same time stretching my brain to get an idea for solving the two parts. I again raised a hand to ask the lecturer, again the lecturer was just pointed very tiny ideas which don't really helps. Or maybe I asked in a wrong way. I'm not sure. But the lecturer never border to see how am I doing like the way she did it to the other student.
I just give up and wait for a stop sign to hand the paper in. I don't even bother to ask again. I am lost. So lost and mad.
So, am I being paranoid?
No comments:
Post a Comment