Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Departure and Ramadhan

We have finally received our visa. But unfortunately the flight on the 25th August is not there. At the end we've confirmed to depart on the 1st of September morning and reach Montreal on the same day at around 1700 hrs. Its a bit scary for myself since I've got a class on the 2nd of September. Being first time to ever put my leg to a very new and unknown place is actually make me freaking out. Should I be?

Yess...of cause.

I just can't imagine how the h**l I'm going to cater everything which is very unfamiliar instantly and at the same time trying to find mood in my first day of class. I just pray that Allah give me enough strength to go through this huge challenge.

Another thing is, 1st September is the very first day of Ramadhan. Wow..the fasting season is just around the corner. Hopefully with the blessing of the month of Ramadhan we can make the best of it.

till the day coming...

No comments: