Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Completion

Early this month I had defense my master thesis in front of few recognize faces as my examination committee. It was very strange and later on awkward to confidently present my work to them. It is becoming more churning to stomach that my external was now entitled a professor and he's a mathematical physicist which known to be precise and particular.

However, that morning also, the officer in charged gave me a very happy news indeed. My external won't show up as the report he send going well and he actually satisfied with the content. So according to the new university regulation, reports by external that written satisfied won't be invited to the defense session. Lucky me I guess.

I have now completed my master study. Thanks millions to my supervisor. His time, courage and energy have put me through all the hard and happy time during the digestion of my thesis. And of course for listening to all my cents.

Appreciation also goes to people around me, family, friends and so on.

Thank You.

No comments: