I found an interesting idea on what kind of materials do I need to include in this upcoming totally new blog. I feel it would be interesting if in some sort I can actually provide a basic simple introduction (rudimentary level) or simple understanding on few topics related to theoretical physics. Those are very wide to be discussed out, so I might choose to explain (try) related topics on quantum mechanics and some purely mathematical tools or properties. I was really inspired by my sifu to try to develop a positive platform for spreading knowledge especially the understanding of quantum mechanics.
In my former "Me, Myself and ???", I’ve written few on what I do for research, some basic knowledge on wave function, why quantum, properties of quantum mechanics, Hilbert space, very least on purely mathematics properties (very much related to my research) and also other proximity statement of theoretical understanding. The rest was just a bunch of a lame writing about myself.
So right now I am trying to collect and think of some good materials plus critical mass topics to be highlighted (especially to quantum studies) that can provide a profound inputs to those who might be interested in this area.
Way to go…
1 comment:
definitelylah..geram (kikikk) pun ade kekadang
Post a Comment